Are you aware of that a lot of people love the birthstone wishing balls? Honestly, I think that the price is crazily expensive. I’d wonder about making my own birthstone wishing ball at home. Unfortunately, I cannot find a custom glass ball. I have a wonderful idea about a custom glass block! Of course, it’s insanely easy to make that birthstone wishing block, instead of buying a little heck of an expensive one.
How To Make Your Own Birthstone Wishing Block
- 6 X 6 Custom Glass Block
- Goo Gone Spray Gel for removing the tag sticker
- Silhouette White Sticker Paper
- Silhouette Cameo
- 52 tiny slips of any paper for making your wish.
- If you have Silhouette Cameo, that’s great! You need to open the Silhouette Studio and click on the “library” and choose the floral wreath design or your own creative design. I fill out the blue color of the floral wreath design because it is my birthday month (December). You need to find what your birthstone month color is. Go to Google Search for the “Birthstone color”. I use my own design: the circle and fill out the teal color. I type: “Joyce’s Birthstone Wishing Block” with the white Carolyn Pro Font on the design; however, I move the circle under the floral wreath and open the Offset window.
- After using the offset, I take all the design to be welded at once. (Tip: click on the right button on the mouse pad and click on “weld”).
- I print the design on the white sticker paper through my printer and then I put the sticker paper on the mat. I click it through cutting in processing.
- After done, I take the tag sticker off from the glass block but I find that some sticks are on the glass block. So I use the Goo Gone Spray Gel to remove some leftover sticks from the glass block and clean it off. Perfect!
- I remove the design sticker off from the white sticker paper and put it on the glass block.
- Furthermore, I put the hollow bar in the glass block and push the small plastic button in the hollow bar.
- Yah! I feel good to have my own Birthstone Wishing Block!
How About Writing 52 Wishing Slips?
You can make 52 tiny slips of any paper for making your wish; you can write your slip in each week and drop it in your block until your next birthday. At once, your 52 slips in your birthstone wishing block cannot be removed from the block in order to protect your own wishes. Otherwise, your wishes will never come true if you get your wishing slips out of the block.