Two days ago, someone pinned a blog traffic image and I was curious to check the pin on my Pinterest. I saw one big image that stated, “17 Strategies to increase my page views from 17k to 350k + each month.”
This image made me being tempted to see how Lena Gott did with her blog, What Mommy Does. I clicked this pin, and I read her post about increasing blog traffic. I decided to purchase this book which costs $25.00. I downloaded this book and printed it because I wanted to read this in my bed before sleeping. It was more comfortable to read the printed book instead reading this on my laptop, reading the ebook would make my eyes tired easily.
I am writing a review about 17k to 350k Monthly Page Views in 9 months, written by Lena Gott. I’ll explain why I liked this book right now.
Author: Lena Gott
Book Genre: Blogging / Internet Technology
Book Summary: This book is about 17 tips to increase more page views from 17k to 350k per month. Lena had found some ways to increase blog traffic. For you as a blogger, Lena knows your pain about not increasing more page views. But she helps you to understand how blog traffic works better in different ways.
Last night, I finished reading 17k to 350k page views in 9 months. It was somehow interesting. Some tips were not familiar. Let me tell you what I did like and I did not like about this book.
What I did like about this book:
I learn a few tips that I am not familiar with. Here the tips that teach me:
- First of all, duplicating the blog posts can be more successful.While I should have thought of that, I am glad that I learn why duplicating a blog post can increase more page views.
- Social Platform focus -What’s most noteworthy is that I admit that Lena is right about the Facebook fans numbers. Also, she advises to stop worrying about Facebook fans numbers, it is not worth it. Consequently, I learned that I have to post more and share some posts from other bloggers in a few social platforms. And tweeting is not so important, as I understand Lena’s points why tweeting is not getting enough attention to shared posts.
- Also, stumbling the post is another way that increases blog traffic, so often I stumble my posts so other people can stumble my posts, it’s getting more traffic.
- Navigation bar needs to be cleaned up, I look at my navigation bar with categories. I realize that I need to figure out what categories I should put in my navigation bar.
- Targeting Holiday traffic – Most of all, Lena advises to write early, at least 8 weeks before the holidays so I can prepare my next writing for the holiday. If I am hard pressed for holiday ideas, I can take a look around Pinterest.
What I did not like about this book:
Furthermore, I do not have any constructive criticism. Lena makes good points about increasing blog traffic. In addition, Lena encourages that writing a lot is a must. Writing and blogging require a lot of patience and work.
Finally, if you have purchased 17k to 350k page views in 9 months by Lena Gott, what items did you learn about this book? If you have not purchased this book yet, this book is so incredible tool to increase blog traffic.