FINALLY! December is HERE!
In the past week, I did not have to get a chance to blog here due to the family issue and health illness. It was awfully busy for me and my family. Additionally, I’ve planned to open another etsy.com shop for the planner stickers. I will explain this later…
Today, I figure out how to save money from buying the Christmas gift wrap in the local stores. Sometimes, I have googled many different ideas of making Christmas gift wraps for my family, friends, and children. Plus, I have been looking for other ideas through Pinterest. I find so many beautiful Christmas gift wrap ideas which I admire so much.
I do not know about you much, but I just want to give you some better ideas to save your money in order to avoid purchasing Christmas gift wrap. You do not have to perfect your “Christmas” or Holiday gift wraps specifically such as Santa Claus gift wrap or Christmas Ornaments Paper gift wrap. I encourage that you can be more incredibly and irresistibly creative person to make many amazing gift wraps whatever you like. I am sure that your family, friends, and children will smile and they love your creative gift wraps no matter how you make that. Let me give you some ideas in the listed.
12 Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas
- Polka Dot Brown Paper Gift Wrap – Use your brown bag such as grocery bag and add polka dots with any color paint you like. Use the pencil eraser to stamp the dots on brown paper. It’s very easy to do this yourself.
- Vintage Style Gift Wrap -Seek your old things to decorate the gift wrap with knot the beautiful laces. You can cut something lace you may not need and wrap the gift.
- Chalkboard Gift Wrap – Use the chalkboard scrapbook papers to wrap the medium or small gift and write whatever you want to say.
- Cereal Box Gift Wrap – Use the cereal box for the medium or small gift. (Seriously, I saw some friends do it for Christmas or Kid’s Birthday party! It’s FUN!)
- Wreath Gift Wrap – Use the brown bag to wrap the gift with the beautiful small wreath. Good idea for the friends.
- Fabric Gift Wrap – Use the leftover fabric to wrap the medium or small gift and knot any cotton knits. Wonderful idea for the mother or grandmother.
- Brown Bag Gift Wrap – Use the recycled brown bag to wrap the large, medium or small gift. Be creative and decorate it just like Polka Dots, Chevron, any stamps.
- Magazine Gift Wrap – Use the old magazines (or your family member’s favorite magazine) to wrap the small gifts. (Don’t feel weird or shy, just TRY this.)
- Newspaper Gift Wrap – save the newspapers and use that for gift wraps. Create with some vintage style stuff.
- Comic Book Gift Wrap – Use the comic book cover (or comic papers) to wrap the small gifts. Great idea for the teen kids.
- Candy Gift Wrap – When you eat the candy, do not throw away the candy wraps and use that to make gift wrap for the small gifts. Please clean up the candy wrap before wrapping the gift. Maybe you know your kid’s favorite candy.
- Old Book Gift Wrap – Use the old book and tear all the pages to create the gift wrap, then wrap the medium gift. Maybe you should try your spouse’s favorite book.
If you have any better ideas to make gift wraps, please leave your comment below.
I love to see how you create your own one!