Title: American Sniper
Starring: Bradley Cooper & Sienna Miller
Directed by: Clint Eastwood
Movie Ratings: 5 Stars
U.S. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle is sent to Iraq with only one mission to protect his brothers-in-arms. His pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield and, as stories of his courageous exploits spread, he earns the nickname “Legend”. However, his reputation is also growing behind enemy lines, putting a price on his head and making him a prime target of insurgents. He is also facing a different kind of battle on the home front: striving to be a good husband and father from halfway around the world. Despite the danger, as well as the toll on his family at home, Chris serves through four harrowing tours of duty in Iraq, personifying the spirit of the SEAL creed to “leave no one behind.” But upon returning to his wife, Taya Renae Kyle (Sienna Miller), and kids, Chris finds that it is the war he can’t leave behind. – Amazon Movie Description.
In a few days ago, my family and I watched the movie, American Sniper, from HBO. I thought that it was absolutely creepy. Instead of that, I was completely wrong about this movie. It was very stunning story! While watching this movie, I felt emotionally sad about this. My husband said that this movie was the best thing that he had seen ever! True, I agreed with him.
What I Disliked About This Movie:
- I hated to see how Chris killed some people in Iraq, but I understood that he did his job to protect and serve his country and that he had his duty to kill some bad people.
- I disliked that Chris left for the war, leaving his wife Taya and children. However, he felt responsibility to do his duty to help his Navy SEAL team and finished the mission.
What I Liked About This Movie:
- Chris and Taya met in the bar for the first time.
- Chris and Taya wedded and danced.
- Taya blunted him out about her concern of Chris’ high blood pressure, he was supposed to get some rest. (I agreed.)
- Chris visited his old military teammates at the hospital. (I was impressed that he cared about his injured teammates.)
Watch the movie trailer:
Have you seen this movie before? What do you think?