Authors: Audrey McClelland + Colleen Padilla
Book Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥
From the founders of ClassyMommy.com and MomGenerations.com comes the ultimate guide to helping moms build successful careers at home by doing what they already do online—just better.
To work or not to work—it’s the toughest question for most mothers today. But Audrey McClelland and Colleen Padilla have found the coveted “middle ground,” creating successful careers from home via the Internet. They’ve literally Skyped, blogged, vlogged, tweeted, and Facebooked their way to the top—and in this eye-opening book they show other moms how to find success through these seven basic steps:
1. Find your passion.
2. Hang a digital “shingle” and start typing.
3. Find your tribe.
4. Make opportunity knock and learn how to answer that door.
5. Manage the Benjamins.
6. Don’t forget the children!
7. Live happily ever after by living your values.
I figure out how to find some great words for this book, the Digital Mom Handbook by Audrey McClelland and Colleen Padilla. I am going to give an honest review because I believe that the readers finish reading this book plus their honest reviews before me here.
While staying at home, I found that pink + white book with the big black title: the Digital Mom Handbook, in my other bag in the closest where I had no chance to look into yet. I wondered how forget I was about this… It did not matter at all. So I opened a book and started reading…
To tell you the truth, I think that this book is very simple + useful for the mom bloggers who want to start a blog, vlog, and etc.
In this book, I found only two good tips in this book . I picked two good tips I liked from this book. Let me give you some tips I liked:
– Setting up the rules. I liked that tip. We, mom bloggers, need to make our rules because we need to balance with our family time and our blogging career. Let me say that example of this book: “Have a routine. Post every week or every day (one post per day)…” It is very
perfect good idea to make the rules for balancing our family time and blogging career.
– Selling yourself. I kind of liked that tip. Creating a media kit + pitching yourself are linked to the “selling yourself” theory, I believe so.
I just give three stars rating for this book review. It is very helpful for the mom bloggers who wish to get started with profitable blogging + business. This book has great resources and information to give you on the course of building a successful online blogging + business.