Note: This was originally posted in Feb. 10, 2014, but just a reminder that I think you’ll enjoy this! …
I used to make homemade crepes for my husband and sons sometimes. But, I had a better idea to add the red velvet crepes for my husband. So I brought it for his lunch, he really loved it! His co worker wanted to try and took a little bite, his co worker really wanted more. My husband asked me for more red velvet crepes. I was very excited to see how much he appreciated to eat very delicious red velvet crepes.
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon melted butter
- 5 drops of red food coloring (If it is not full red, you can add a few more drops).
1. Combine all ingredients in the blender.
2. In the blender , mixture become more smooth and then take it in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
3. Take it to the blender and mixture it again (Or you can shake it out).
4. Heat any nonstick skillet over low. Spray out with a canola oil (or use 1 teaspoon butter).
5. Cook it up and down within 2-3 minutes. Make sure that it does not become gold brown.
6. Take end of the edge of crepe by using a rubber spatula, and then flip it over as fast as you can do that.
You can add the Nutella Chocolate Spread over the crepes. And then fold it up and put the Topping Whipped Cream over red velvet crepes. Otherwise, you can add some pieces of banana inside the crepes if you want. But, you can feel free to create any fruits inside the crepes. Enjoy this!
Get a copy of the Red Velvet Crepes Recipe. If you want to share this in your blog/website, please use my credit as “Live Laugh Love Post.”
P.S. I’m linking up this post in some of these incredible parties.