St. Patrick Day Green Hot Chocolate
Happy Thursday! I am very busy with my family. My good friend who lost her dearly husband last week, he had very complicated strokes in his health condition. He was more like my grandfather, I considered him as a part of my life. He went home with our Lord. So today, I just need to cheer myself up, I think of something making myself feeling better.
This morning, I made a green hot chocolate. I thought that you’d be enjoying to try this.
- Turn on the medium heat.
- Heat up the nonfat milk and pour it in a cup.
- Pour one pack of Nestle Hot Cocoa (Milk Chocolate) in a cup.
- Drop 2-3 green food color.
- Stir all the way in a cup.
- Scoop 2 Whipped Topping Cream. (optional)
Anyway, it is unbelievably and incredibly delicious! In the meantime, it is not a green tea latte 🙂 I hope that you like it. 🙂