10 Tips to be a Great Best-Friend
Two friends are very close to each other, they trust each other and they share their common interests. They have a strong friendship, they love each other. Certainly, they forgive each other and show their maturity, loyalty, and honesty. Who wants to be a GREAT BEST-FRIEND? Let me make a brief summary first.
One day, I have a close friend who finally mentioned to me, “You are my best friend! You made me feeling very worthy person!” I was stunned and then I was like in my mind, “Wait a minute, am I your best friend?” So, I figured out why and how I could be a best friend.
Based on casual friendship, I have a lot of friends whom I have been around. But, I rather to have a few close friends whom I trust and know who they are. So what about hanging out often? What about talking more? What about sharing common interests? Well, I have chosen one of the closest friends whom I trust and admire the most. I respect my best friend as well as she respects me. We both have common interests, but we have some different reasons in our opinion views.
Readers, my question is, “Do you want to a Great Best Friend?” If so, do you know how to become a best friend? Let me tell you the truth. No one requires to be a best friend because nobody is asking to be a best friend. You do not have to be “perfectionist” and show off how you are best friend to others. In reality, that’s impossible to do this because people prefer to look for someone who is humble, open-minded, and gentle. Anyway, if you are looking for some tips on how to be a great best friend, here’s the tips below:
1. Respect yourself as well as you respect your best friend. (Non-judgmental)
2. Be yourself and you let your best friend be a true oneself.
3. Listen to your best friend just like you listen to your heart.
4. Treat yourself as well as you treat your best friend.
5. Be there for your best friend.
6. Being reasonable with each other.
7. Trust each other whether you both have secrets.
8. Spending more time with each other.
9. Get to know your best friend’s family.
10. Learn and share your differences and common interests with your best friend. And – forgiveness is the key to solve the problem in friendship.
Someday, you may be little surprised when your friend hugs you tightly and screams excitingly, “You are my BEST FRIEND!” I love to see how you and your new best friend stay getting together and hanging out with each other often. Sometime, you may wonder how lucky you are being a great best-friend.
If you may need to know more about how to be a great best-friend and surviving your friendship forever, here is below the books I recommend are very good.